Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gtpp2si Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 08:46 AM
    4 #02 wires 4 #2 wires what size conduit
    I need to run 4 #02 and 4 #2 copper wire through coduit. What size does the conduit need to be.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Need to know what type insulation, as each type is different size, and affects the outside diameter of each conductor.

Also, are you aware that having more that 4 current carrying conductors in one raceway will affect ampacity of all the conductors?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Size of wires and mccb [ 1 Answers ]

If I have three different load e.g. 10 kw, 26 kw and 45 kw what is the size of wires to be used and mccbs size? Thanks

Running two wires through electrical conduit [ 4 Answers ]

I want to supply power to run some power tools and shop lights out in my detached garage which has no electricity at all right now. I want to run two separate circuits and I'm using a buried electrical conduit with the wires inside. Since it's two separate circuits do I need two conduits or can I...

Amount of 12ga wires in 2in conduit [ 27 Answers ]

I have a 200amp service panel for my house in Glendale AZ and want to install a 100amp sub-panel for my garage/workshop. The electrical panel is on the other side of the house from the garage and I already have about 15,000 feet of 12ga stranded wire. Is it possible to run a 2 inch conduit through...

Adding wire to a conduit with wires. [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a good way to pull additional wire into a conduit with wires existing? Less than 25 feet in length 2 90 degree sweeps 1 1/2" conduit with 3 large wires exist, probably #6, don't know for sure but plenty of space for the 2 #12 I would like to add.

View more questions Search