Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tene08 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2009, 11:34 PM
    Weight gain shakes
    I'm 17 and I would like to put on some weight but it is very difficult for me. Can anyone tell me if drinking weight gain shakes is good for people my age?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 11:45 PM

STOP!

Have you seen your doctor about this? Are you severely underweight? Do you have an eating disorder? Are you naturally thin or did something happen for you to become underweight?

Please do NOT take any weight gaining pills, shakes or any other crazy thing out there-- you will regret it.

Above all see your doctor about this problem.

Sarah
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Are you pregnant?

In your other post you are seeking advice about telling your parents about a teenage pregnancy.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 02:59 PM

If you suspect your pregannt, weight gaining/losing shakes of any kind are NOT what you need to be doing. You need to be seeing your doctor about everything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight gain on dog [ 9 Answers ]

I have gotten a 2 year old rescue dog, he was basically in a cage for the first 2 years of his life. He now has a large yard to run in. He runs in a figure 8 in the back of the yard, and runs as fast as he can for hours. I have to bring him inside sometimes to get him to stop running. From all...

How to gain weight? [ 6 Answers ]

Now I am 22 years old but my weight is just in btwen 38-39.What I am worried is that my weight isn`t change since I was 13 years old.Actually I am the person who eat a lot but still I didn`t gain any weight.Is anyone has any solution or diet plan that can help in improving my weight?. plss..

Hi I'm trying to lose weight with healthylite shakes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to lose weight with healthylite what's the best way to do it and what other things can I put in to the shake to make it good its doing my head in its really hard to lose the weight what other ways can I lose the weight without making myself sick or starving myself.

Dog weight gain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Boxer dog, he has a thin muscular built. What can I give him to put on weight? I've tried all the vitamins in the pet store

View more questions Search