Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 07:24 AM
    Leaking single knob tub faucet
    How do I repair leaking single knob tub/shower faucet(Delta)?I have only manage to take the back plate and the knob apart that's it. Is there a trick or technique unscrew the housing?
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2006, 11:23 AM
    It should twist off counter-clockwise.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 18, 2006, 12:36 PM
    Growler gave you good advice. It unscrews. Perhaps this can be of some help, (see image). Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking shower faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a leaking shower faucet and tried to take faucet apart to change the o-ring but was not able to takeout more than a cover for the screw and the screw that was under it. I have not located the ORING CAN any one please help. I have a symmons Temptrol brand.:confused: You need to replace...

Single-Control Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single control pull-out spray kitchen faucet, the kind that pulls out of the main faucet and is activated by pushing a rubber button on the top of the handle. The sprayer stays on until I turn off the water, then it reverts to a regular flow. Lately, however, it doesn't revert, and...

Leaking single knob tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

How do I repair leaking single knob tub/shower faucet(Delta)?

Leaking faucet [ 1 Answers ]

2 handle price-pfister kitcken faucet is leaking on hot water side. How does this cartridge remove and can it be repaired with new washers or do I need to replace the cartridge? Thanks

Faucet seating/leaking problem [ 1 Answers ]

We Have A Glacier Bay Bathroom Faucet That's Been Dripping. A Series 300 That Uses The Small 7/16 Rubber Boot And Spring That Fits In Approp. Hole In Water Supply Then Over The Top Fits A Turnable Water Control. Well, I Have Replaced This Type Before W/o A Problem But This One Leaks After New Ones...

View more questions Search