Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivanjohnsonwifey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 12:43 PM
    Period
    I am 16 and I am sexually active and I haven't went on my period in 3months.I have been taking pregnancy tests and the have been coming back negative. Today I had brownish red discharge. What do you think it could be?:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 12:45 PM
    How long ago did you start your period? By this I mean at what age?

You need to go to your local planned parenthood or your doctor for a blood test.

Although it may be pregnancy, it could also be hormones, or even an STD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm confused with what is going on with my body. A week and a half ago I had sexual intercourse and the condom broke. The thing is, if it even matters, I knew when at the exact moment it broke and jumped off. I know the condom also had spermicide and my partner had not yet ejaculated into the...

Where is my period?? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I've just recently turned twenty years old and very sexually active since the age of 17 (had sex with the same guy ever since). My last period began JULY 7th (yes, it's been a while) and ended JULY 9. my period only lasts for three days then my period comes after 26 days, but I haven't had it...

Period [ 3 Answers ]

2 period in 1 month both light with pink/brown blood. I also had cramping. Could I be pregnant

View more questions Search