Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xray veeo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 05:19 AM
    Red bump on shaft of penis urgent!
    I'm 14, and have never had sex. I've looked up this problem, and anyone that has it has had sex. It is a red bump on the shaft of my penis(right side) hurts when I touch it, and is roughly a centimeter wide. It formed out of a white bump thing that felt like it had a rock in it. There was 2 white bumps, 1 formed into this, and there's a red bump and a white bump now. The white bump is fairly small, will it turn into a red one too? How can I get rid of this problem?! Thanks.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 05:28 AM

Sounds like a pimple.. to make sure have a parent take you to a doctor

Jul 16, 2009, 05:32 AM

OK ill try. Anymore opinions?

Jul 16, 2009, 05:33 AM

And I have put a skin care cream on it and if it doesn't clear in a week ill go to a doctor
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 05:58 AM

Your skin is very sensitive down there. I would not put anything on it just soap and water. You will end up irritating it .

Jul 16, 2009, 06:14 AM
    So popping it is a bad idea?
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 06:27 AM

Yes as it will introduce bacteria to the site and you could get an infection. This is why I told you to go to a doctor as I am not a doctor nor have I examined it myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a red bump on the shaft of my penis. [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago I developed a red bump on my penis it doesn't hurt unless I touch it and it won't pop and I don't think its an std cause I only have sex with one person its kind of developed a white head and looks like a big zit but I don't know if I should pop it what should I do?

Small bump under head on shaft of penis [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there I am 26 years old and for the last little while have had a small pimple like bump on the shaft of my penis on the right hand side just under the head. It does not hurt and I don t think it is anything I had a phisically I couple of years ago and the doctor said everything was cool but...

Small Bump Above Penis Shaft [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I am a virgin. I discovered a small bump about 1 cm across right above the shaft of my penis about 1 week ago. It has not shown any growth. The area's colour is also slightly red/purple. I am of Indian nationality. Need some advice.

Small pimple-like bump above penis shaft. [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and I know she's been tested, and I was tested this past July and came out clean. I don't have too much of a sexual history aside from with her, and we haven't had sex for about a month now. A few weeks ago, I noticed a small raised pimple-like...

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

View more questions Search