Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missjackson3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 08:36 PM
    Hampton bay 52" transitional ceiling fan w/remote installation
    I have a brand new Hampton Bay Transitional Collection 52" ceiling fan with remote control. It has no installation instructions. I've searched the web over and found nothing. Can anyone help me out?:confused:
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 07:59 AM

This link gives the contact info you need thanks to ceilingfanrepair https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...ons-46738.html
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 12:57 AM

Also, here are some generic instructions:

Ceiling fan installation - Ceiling Fans N More

And wiring:

Ceiling fan wiring - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remote 52" Hampton Bay ceiling fan won't reverse [ 1 Answers ]

When I press the reverse direction button, fan actually speeds up in same direction and then goes back to original speed. I complained on their website and they quickly sent a new receiver, but it still does the same thing. Fresh batteries in the remote control didn't help. The fan has no...

Hampton Bay Transitional Collection Winston 52" [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, hooked up a Hampton Bay- Transitional Collection- Winston 52" and it worked fine after a couple of hours. After that it started making a rasping noise and the ceiling fan slow down a little, once I turned the light off. I connected the black and blue to black and white to white and green...

Hampton bay remote control installation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a hampton bay remote for my hampton bay ceiling fan. I've been searching everywhere for the answer but no luck. The remote has a black, white, and blue on one side, and on the other side it has a black and a white wire. The only wires coming from my ceiling is a black, white,...

Hampton bay ceiling fan installation with remote [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There, So I successfully installed two ceiling fans that did not have remote controls. My house is prewired for the ceiling fan and it took a lot of re-reading of the instruction manual before I figured out that the extra wire (red) went to the blue fan wire, black to black, white to white,...

View more questions Search