Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vmarlize Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 03:35 AM
    Is a Pinkish Vaginal Discharge in the second trimester of pregnancy (19 weeks) normal
    I know it is probably nothing to be worried about, but I am 18/19 weeks pregnant with my second child. Although I think I only started to feel the baby movements this week I also noticed that I have a very slight pinkish vaginal discharge. I went to the doctor 4 days ago and all seemed fine - even the urine test showed no infection. Should I be worried and contact my doctor or could it be just because of the increase in bloodflow?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 04:20 AM

I would contact your doctor. He is the one to diagnose you.
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 15, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Any time you have unusual discharge you should contact your OB. If it's normal all it took was a phone call. Your OB would tell you that as well. Call them up. The nurse can even answer that one for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown(old blood) vaginal discharge - chlamydia?other illness?normal after pill? [ 5 Answers ]

First of all thank you so much for this site.Really, I need help. I am almost 18years old and have been sexually active with my boyfriend(18years old) for about 6months now(he is the first guy I have ever had any tipe of sexual relations with). We always used a condom but one time the condom...

Brown Vaginal Discharge - 2 weeks after period [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sexually active (never had intercourse), but my menstrual cycle hasn't been regular for the past month. In the past month or so, I had 2 subsequent periods with only a 2 week interval (ovulation period) between each--my last real period (red blood) was a lighter flow than usual, and ended...

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and have a pinkish orange discharge. What does that mean? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm approximately 6 weeks pregnant and I noticed late this morning when wiping that I had an odorless pinkish/orange colored discharge that did not leave any trace on my panties. It scared me and I went and got a pregnancy test during lunch. It says I'm pregnant. I try to exercise at least three...

Is vaginal discharge all the time normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and ever since a few months before I started getting my period (when I was 12), I get white/clear discharge everday. I have to wear mini pads everyday or else it will go through my clothes. I don't think it's a yeast infection because I've had this for 4 years. And every month when its near...

View more questions Search