Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocky girlzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 06:24 AM
    Suggest me!
    :rolleyes:i am studin 3rd b.com with computer application plzz some one sugest me whwt 2 study and my future I have decided 2 study animation,psycholagy.. :confused::confused:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:46 AM

What Country are you in?

I recommend that you go into a profession which you can spell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would you suggest [ 5 Answers ]

Ok Yesterday I got to pick up my puppy from the vet because it was getting treatment for Parvo. I was wondering what would be the best food out there that won't be to hard on her stomach? And would regular food like what we eat be best or dog food?

What do my emotions suggest [ 3 Answers ]

I've just ended my first relationship of 3 and a half months. I'm not sure why I freaked out with a few things, and instead of communicating I opted for the easy option. I'm not sure how I feel now my emotions are up the wall and I have very mixed feelings. When we have no contact I'm sad, think...

I can do it but I may get hurt.What do you suggest? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: so... my problem is a really long story so I'll try to make it as short as I can. There is a guy I like and he likes me too... when he sees me with boys he look me straight in the eyes like what the h*ll you want in your life? He knows that I like him.. he dropped hints like he used to...

Suggest me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... Can anyone help me how to accuratly serch my desired target from Google. Give me fine tips.

View more questions Search