Ask
    impromptu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 12:43 PM
    Music files
    How do I move my music files from the hard drive to a c/d
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 16, 2006, 12:56 PM
    Here's a bunch of links that will help you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 16, 2006, 01:00 PM
    Same way you move ANY files to CD. Generally you use your burner software to select the files and then select the BURN option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with my music files [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday I was on my computer and I upgraded my RealPlayer. I don't know if this is what caused it, but all of my music files(even though they were and still play in Windows media player by default) had the suffix .mp3 added to their filename. Now, when I change the name of a file, it changes...

Sending music files over the net using websites.. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone I just registered because I could really use some help. When I want to send a file over the net, a music file I use this site www.yousendit.com but I don’t think its working all that well anymore because I asked a friend of mine to send me a file using this site and the file was sent...

How do you save music files to your PC? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I recently got a new phone that I can download songs onto. The program I can use to do so is Nokia PC Suite (I think), and in order to get songs is to get them from your music file list. I use LimeWire to listen to most of my music... but for some reason whenever I try to download the songs...

Copying and pasting music files... [ 5 Answers ]

I ripped all of my music to my hard drive some time ago and windows media player put all of the music into folders by group\album'song name'.wma Now I'm trying to put all of my songs into folders according to my idea of genre. So I cut all of the tracks from all of the folders and oasted them...

Sharing Music Files [ 14 Answers ]

I am new to the world of sharing music files. I recently subscribed to a music file sharing service for around US$25 for two years. The quality of files downloaded so far is excellent. The question is, is sharing of music files still legal? The recording companies and musical artists would...

View more questions Search