Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 01:19 AM
    A business idea
    OK... I am planning on going to school but I aalso want to get into business already. I have this idea so good and I have been researching it all around about the effects . I have a partner from the army who would want to go into it with me and also we have enough money to make it work. My question... I don't have any skills yet, just an idea and some dreams. What do you think?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 10, 2009, 11:28 PM

What type of business and is this something that you will have to sell?
    dave22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 10:15 AM
    The business is a sports good store that will sell sporting goods from all eoropean countries. I already checked the prices. The market will be great since my community is rich and a lot of european people liove there.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 11, 2009, 10:23 AM

Sounds interesting Dave.

I spent 11 years in retail upper management, one thing that I found necessary is location, location and oh yes... location.

Retail sales are a different animal than going to the prospects to sell. You have to get the customers to come to you with branding, advertising, marketing, displays, pricing, value, quality of product, etc.

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 04:58 AM

Hi, dave22!

Like Stringer has mentioned, the location of the store is very important.

Do you already have an idea for the location of your store?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a good idea or a bad idea. [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter is 5. and she has developed this habit of getting up in the mornings at 3am and getting into things in the fridge and cupboards for late night snacks. I have tried fridge locks and cupboard locks, but she is just too darn smart and figures them all out! My question is, would it be...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

I need a romantic Idea, anyone with an Idea? [ 6 Answers ]

If you haven’t figured it out I am a gay man. I been having problems with my lover and was just wondering does anyone have any ideas about romantic gifts that I can give him. I was thinking a rose or something like that. Just something to say how much I love him and that he is my whole world. Just...

View more questions Search