Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffjb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 05:47 PM
    Microwave Removal - Hotpoint RVM120G 001
    Need help in removing a Hotpoint RVM120G 001 wall mounted with top exhaust above range top.
    emt426 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffjb View Post
    Need help in removing a Hotpoint RVM120G 001 wall mounted with top exhaust above range top.
    Jeff, have you found out how to remove the unit from the wal mount? I am having the same problem. I have removed the three screws from the top, and the unit still will not move.

emt426:(
    OldGoat663 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 09:16 AM
    1. Unplug the Microwave.
    2. Remove three small Phillips head screws holding the grill across the top of the oven.
    3. Remove the grill
    4. Behind this grill you will find two large head screws, one on either side of the oven.
    5. On top of the oven, in the cabinet above, you should find three screws holding the top of the oven.
    6. Have a friend help you hold the oven.
    7. I recommend removing the three screws on top first.
    8. As you loosen the last of the two screws on the front of the oven, it is going to try to fall.
    9. Rotate it forward and remove the oven from the bottom of the bracket.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roper microwave removal [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1982 Roper Microwave (over the range), model 2652000. I am trying to replace it with another and cannot find the mounting screws to lift/tilt it out of position. There are no screws in the surrounding cabinets, nor can I find long screws by removing the vent grill on the top front. Any...

Microwave removal [ 1 Answers ]

I want to replace a "Whirlpool" microwave that has stopped working. It is mounted under my cabinets, and possibly against the wall as well. There are no screws in the cabinets above or in the sides of the cabinets. I can't figure it out! Model# - MH6700XW-0 Serial#FG94703251 Thanks, ...

Microwave - Over the Range - Removal [ 5 Answers ]

Over the Range Microwave died. Cannot get the old one out. Sits on a bracket mounted on the wall behind it. Will not budge. Looking for suggestions.

Microwave removal built in? [ 2 Answers ]

Removal of a hotpoint built in mocrowave?

View more questions Search