Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 8, 2009, 02:37 PM
    What's happened to the strange things are happening thread?
    Just wondering what's happened to this thread, as I've just written a lengthy reply to it.

yes it certainly sounds as though you have spirits present in your home. I would say that they are completely harmless, so don't worry. What to do about it? Try to get hold of a medium and ask them to come to your home,they will beable to communicate with them and send them onto the light for you. Its very rarely a spirit presence come to frighten or harm you, they just trying to get your attention as they need to move on.
    Anybody?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2009, 02:48 PM

I can't find it so I guess they deleted it.
    When a post disappears when you hit submit they either deleted it or transferred it to another board.
    I hate that too because you type all that answer and then NOTHING
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 8, 2009, 03:05 PM

Thank you for explaining, can't rep you, need to throw some around first!

Thanks again, how annoying lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Odd things happening/fishy smells [ 21 Answers ]

I have been having some odd experiences lately and would like some possible answers. First, about my house. My house is only 16 years old, with only 2 previous owners. They were 2 families, and no one ever died in the house or in any of the houses in my neighborhood. About 2 years ago, strange...

Many weird things happening to me. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've never been on here before nor have I ever dealt with a problem like this & I need help.. Let me start by saying that my Mother's side of the family are Baptist, & my Father's side are Catholic. Forgive me for any misspelled words.. I'm a horrible speller, lol. Ok.. This whole thing...

Something strange is happening [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how I can find out who died in my house >Moved from Forum Help<

Weird things are happening [ 6 Answers ]

Today, I got a blue screen and memory dump stop message. What in the heck is that? Also, XP will not let me go to System Tools. The only thing I did today was download belarc and these things happened after doing that. Is belarc the problem? If not, what is going on? Best regards,

View more questions Search