Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2009, 11:50 AM
    DEogs shot by humane officers
    I find it VERY interesting - the sickening aspects of this aside - that the dogs were left where they dropped (apparently the "homeowner" found their bodies when he was released) AND the Sheriff's Department, which shot the dogs, is in charge of deciding whether there should be an investigation.

I continue to be amazed by man's inhumanity.

Dogs Shot Arizona
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2009, 12:11 PM

The officers decided to put down the animals because their owner was in jail and could not care for them.
    :: shakes head ::

They didn't even give them a chance to find new homes.

"If it is true that these dogs were killed in a hail of gunfire instead of being individually examined and either treated, adopted, or humanely euthanized, it defies comprehension,"
    As much as I dislike PETA they have a point, if they really did just shoot those dogs, I hope they either A) Burn in hell or B) Face very dire consequences.

Think of how much those poor dogs would have suffered when a simple injection, or a loving home would have been better...

There was something similar here a while ago, it was only 2 dogs butthey were purebred Huskies, microchipped and had collars on.

They had pushed the back fence over and got out of their owners yard while they weren't home.
    The police said that they "were going to attack" even though they were affectionate family pets.
    They were shot on site.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 12:39 PM

This makes me sick.

The services were available, all that was required was a phone call. Instead they brought out the guns and killed all these innocent dogs.

Human beings never cease to amaze me, often times not for the better. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the most humane way to euthanize mice? [ 5 Answers ]

We have 3 snakes and a tokay gecko, all of which each frozen-thaw mice. We like to breed our own mice not only because its cheaper than paying a dollar for each mouse when the snakes eat twice a week, but it also ensures that our mice aren't carrying any funky diseases. We have been euthanizing...

Directors vs. Officers [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone tell me the difference between a director of a company or an officer? Does one have more control over another? Thank you in advance.

Humane mouse traps? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any such thing as a humane mouse trap? A little door mouse has taken up reisdence in the den and while I do't want to harm the little fellow, he needs to go before he gets himself eaten.

Probation officers opionion [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you for your support. The probation officer and the judge know that he is on Methadone treatment. They did want a medical note from his doctor, he will get that for next Friday, What I need to know is should he have a public defender with him at all times? And can the probation officer place...

View more questions Search