Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim30656 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Swollen lump on face
    What cause a swollen spot on my face it has fever it is about the size of an egg and hurts like crazy could it be a boil it has infection in it
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 10:51 AM

You need to see your doctor asap.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen Gland, Lump behind ear [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My right gland in my throat is very swollen and tender. It hurts when I yawn. I now have a lump behind my ear which is painful to touch. What could it be? Is it mumps? Thanks

Swollen Soft Shaft with A Hard Lump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a swollen soft shaft with a hard lump, the swelling is getting worse. I am not circumsiced. The lump feels like a real bad in grown pimple by your nose that does not want to pop. Thanks

Swollen lump on penis (just when erect) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've searched the 'Net and found a lot of answers about what this is NOT. Today after masturbating, I noticed that there was a large, somewhat soft lump on the bottom right side of my penis just below the glans. It has never been there before. There was no coloration. When flaccid it...

Lump on back of the head and birthmark/face [ 2 Answers ]

My baby is 9 months old. One day I was feeling on the back of her neck I felt a lump on the back of her head near her ear. Could this be serious. Should I take her to see her pediatric? One more thing, my daughter has a birthmark/mole on her face, could this be cancer?

Lump/Swollen side of penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, Today I returned home and noticed the left side of my penis (on the shaft near almost near the head) was swollen, and there was a lump that kind of feels like a trail of something maybe (almost like a hard string that goes halfway around the penis)? Anyway, I've been researching for the...

View more questions Search