Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riotgurl1819 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 09:48 AM
    Career as an entertainment agent? How to?
    Hello,
    Im getting ready to sign up for college courses online and I've had SOME advice on what to do, but I'm unsure on how to apply for courses leading up to a career as an agent for the music business. Ive decided music business would be a good start, but what else would be a good idea to pursue?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2009, 10:02 AM

Is the online college accredited? Please don't spend money on online courses that will end up as meaningless.

Other types of courses to take would be psychology, sociology, business courses in money management and how to run a business, music theory, marketing and advertising, world geography.

Check this out:

Choose a Music Career - Before You Choose a Career in Music - What Music Career is Right for You
    riotgurl1819 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 10:00 AM

OH NO NO NO!! Haha I meant I was signing up online for college courses in an actual college. Not online courses. I was filling out an application. Still am...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entertainment rep [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 19 year old female, I have stacks of energy I love to dance , sing , act you name it but I am stuck in a dead end job I recently went on holiday an decided I wanted to be a children's entertainer like a redcoat at butlins but don't know how to go about it I've always wanted to be in this...

Entertainment Agent [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm Aubrey, and I'm looking for an Agent that is in the Entertainment industry and very experienced with other clients and knows how the industry works. I need an agent male or female to help me launch my career. Can someone help me.

Entertainment Agent [ 4 Answers ]

How do I go about becoming a talent agent in LA? I don't want to work for an agancy, just start my own. What licenses, etc... do I need and where do I go to acquire them?

Entertainment [ 1 Answers ]

We have never been to NY but we think that everyone should go one time on New Years even we will arrive on Friday afternoon and have the weekend through New years eve to explore NY. We would like to take a carriage ride and see the Christmas Tree Rockefeller center any suggestion would be helpful

View more questions Search