Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dangab09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 02:37 AM
    How do I find out if someone died in my house
    We just moved in and:confused::confused: when I get home from work at night I see and hear stuff, I haven't told my wife don't want to scare her what should I do
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 02:59 AM

A simple way is to invite your neighbor in for coffee,start up a conversation about the history of the house,see where the conversation goes from there..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who died in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living here for 2 months and feel like I'm not alone .how do I find out if someone died in my home

Some one died in my house [ 6 Answers ]

How can I find out if someone died in my house

How do I find out if someone died in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if someone died in my house because a lot of weird things happen in here and I've had a couple experiences that bother me so how do I find out

How do I find out who died in my house? [ 3 Answers ]

I have looked all over the internet and for some reason I can't find out who died in my house. I think we have a ghost and I want to know how it died. Peacefully or violently. One night I was laying in bed and I saw a dark figure standing next to my bed. I blinked and it was still there. I asked if...

I need to find out how someone died [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out an old friend of mine passed away last year but I can't find anything online about his death without having to pay, I don't have a credit card or anything so I can't use a paysite. I really want to know what happened to him, and I can't find any of his friends or family to help...

View more questions Search