Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnywadjwc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 03:20 PM
    2002 dodge durango fuel issue
    Engine will start but but barley runs can hear fuel pump run. Only a small amount of of air coming from fuel manifold could this be the fuel pump or is there another problem I might need to look into
    RickMN Posts: 244, Reputation: 52

Jun 29, 2009, 04:28 PM

Sounds more like a clogged cat converter or plugged muffler. If the exhaust can't get out, air can't get it. Can you rev it up at all? Plugged exhaust will rev a bit and then feel like the engine is being choked.

Jun 29, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Rick what about the air coming from feul manifold and if is clogged exhaust how do I unclogg?

Jun 29, 2009, 04:41 PM

No can't rev

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Dodge Durango --- TCM? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Dodge Durango-Magnum 4wd with 105,000 miles on it. All of a sudden it was stalling when I came to a stop and it seemed like the transmission was talking a bit of gas to take off. Ran some STP gas treatment and a fresh tank of gas, problem did not go away. Then I got a check engine...

1998 dodge durango [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dodge durango that is running like it is out of gas. Although it does start it is spuddering and dying out within seconds. I have had a tune up done and it is still running poorly can this be vaopor lock or my fuel pump.

Dodge durango over heating [ 2 Answers ]

2002 dodge durang over heating dumped all cooliant and water, wondering if thermostat is bad and it back flowed? Any suggestions? Thanks. Duranimal61

Dodge durango [ 1 Answers ]

My Dodge Durango overheated yesterday, I went out today and have noticed a miss in the engine and oil & water coming out of the tail pipe, I have no idea what is wrong

View more questions Search