Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josh10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 08:37 AM
    Movie title wanted
    Its an HBO movie where some guy goes down to New Olreans and witnesses a sacrifice and he tries to figure out what is going on and gets caught up in the voodoo or whatever it is... just watched the skeleton key and it was similar the main character is a male..
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 11:09 AM

Could it be Angel Heart?
    stardust_x0 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 03:54 PM

Is it possible this could be Weekend at Bernie's 2? There was something similar to that in the beginning of that movie.
    josh10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel View Post
    Could it be Angel Heart?
    Yes it is thanks for the help I have been wondering about that movie for the longest time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-fi Thriller movie Wanted [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, When I was a kid,I saw a science fiction movie at TV but I don't know the name of the movie. I remember only a couple of scenes. Some cosmonauts were on an alien spaceship (really huge) with lights like a skyscraper. A woman cosmonaut being attacked by a giant slug-like...

Movie title wanted [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is very strange question but it really annoying me. I need to know a movie title but I don't know who is in it but the story line is that an elder woman has an affair with a boy whilst her husband goes away to work every morning. One scene is that the boy comes to the door in the morning...

Put on your thinking caps. 80's Sci-Fi movie wanted [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all... I found this site because I was looking for a movie from the 80's. It's a Sci-Film from around 82-86 (not sure exactly what year). All I remember was that the people had to go through some portholes or time warps, there might have been 7 of them. The only other part I remember was...

1970s movie title wanted [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a movie from the 70s about a girl, her younger brother and their father who get stranded on a deserted island. The father dies and the kids row out in a small boat and dump his body in the ocean. Don't remember anything more about it anymore. Any ideas?

Early 1960ish B+W Italian movie title wanted [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in a university film series 1960-1966. A naïve student is going to visit his girlfriend over break. Instead of the train, he's offered a ride by a slightly older worldly guy with a 2-seater sports car. The student shows the driver a photo of the unappealing near-fiance, who's...

View more questions Search