Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jun 28, 2009, 07:14 PM
    What college is best for me?
    HI, I've been thinking about colleges. I know that some of the best schools like Harvard is focused on mostly law. I'm still confused about what colleges and university is best for ME.

I like technology and medical. I can't decide between engineering and medical. What is the best college for someone who likes medical and someone who likes engineering? I want to know the BEST college, so I could set my goal and try to get there! I've also thought about astronomy, but best astronomy college is probably Cornell University.

Thanks! :cool:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 07:21 PM

It's not the college that counts. It's what YOU will put into the experience.

I've been to three (undergrad and grad). The most reputable one of those was a total turnoff for me. The one I thought would be heaven on earth turned out to be mostly hell. I did best and had the most fun at the one I thought I would hate and had applied to reluctantly.
    goud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 10:07 AM
    This about colege
    Quote Originally Posted by survivorboi View Post
    HI, I've been thinking about colleges. I know that some of the best schools like Harvard is focused on mostly law. I'm still confused about what colleges and university is best for ME.

I like technology and medical. I can't decide between engineering and medical. What is the best college for someone who likes medical and someone who likes engineering? I want to know the BEST college, so I could set my goal and try to get there! I've also thought about astronomy, but best astronomy college is probably Cornell University.

Thanks! :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

Humber college or Seneca college (Canada) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm about to apply for an accounting advanced diploma in Toronto, Canada but I'm so confused about which college I should choose between Humber and Seneca. I'll give you a website in case you can help me point out each one's weaknesses and good points. Here is Humber : Accounting -...

Should I drop out of a 2 year college and go to a 4 year college instead? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok last September I attended a two year college for one semester and I took a semester off due to financial difficulties. I was suppose to start school next week and I don't think I can make it. I told my friend and family I would go back to school this sept, I don't think that's going to happen...

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

View more questions Search