Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erire100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Devastating hair loss
    Am a 33 year old male, am suffering from loss of hair - which is balding some areas of my head. There is no trace of baldness in my ancestral line. Though, some six years back I started developing grey hair, and resorted to the use of Morgan pomade - it help in restoring my hair to is natural color - I don't know if this has an effect on my present condition.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2009, 04:49 PM

Is it balding like normal balding or are you losing small patches about the size of quarters?
    If it is not normal balding but the other it could be alopecia which in many cases it may grow back.

If it is alopecia please let me know and I will look up the natural remedies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Devastating EFFECT of ACNE [ 3 Answers ]

I use maxipeel for exfoliation before but after 2 weeks , I started to have unstopable ACNE. What will I do now? I want to Remove all the acne/black spot brought by the DEVASTATING EFFECT OF MAXIPEEL. Now, I never realize why I come to this. The acne on my face lowers myself ESTEEM and it...

What did you learn about yourself after a devastating breakup? [ 52 Answers ]

All right, I thought it would be wise for someone like me, going through a break up, to ask others who have been through it before. Think of your most devastating break up experience, and tell me what you came out of it with. In other words, what about YOU changed because of this that you are truly...

Can dying your hair darker cause hair thinning or loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Can coloring your hair cause it to thin? I have had significant thinning, maybe 20% and it not only seemed to start a year and a half ago when I first started to color my hair, but I noticed more loss right within a few days of having it colored. I haven't had it colored now for about 3 months, and...

Hair loss due to hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

Can certains types of hair color cause cause hair loss? A cheaper hair color? >Moved from Forum Help<

Changes in Hair texture, with Hair loss [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, For the past 3 months I have been experiencing diffused hair loss. Along with that my hair has completely changed texture all over my scalp. (on the sides/back/top) I had blood work done and everything came back normal. Does anyone know what might have caused this... its so scary because...

View more questions Search