Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona93 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Jun 27, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Comedy romance movie
    Do you know any good comedy romance movies?. if you know answer... don't say to search on Google and other sites... tnx for understanding:)
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jun 27, 2009, 03:17 PM
    Hey there.
    It might depend on your age, as to what might be considered a romance movie.
    This is funny mainly, but with the romance undertone, but a little younger in age;

Just Friends (2005)

A little more info as to what might be romantic? Thanks

Jun 27, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Well I've seen almost all the teen romance movies... [i'm a teen]... and now I'm searching for some movies like... Monster-in-low... Life or something like that... just friends... and so on... I looked on Google but I didn't find anything intresting... you just have to tell me if you know some... not to tell me that I must search on google:p
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jun 27, 2009, 04:17 PM
    I've seen these, and you may have too;

This one is funny, like Just Friends
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)

And this one is pretty good, starring Cusack
    High Fidelity (2000)

Jun 27, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Soundes good, tnx
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Don't like Google. Bing it.

top romantic comedy movies- Bing Search

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

What's this 80's movie where two black men were friends one worked with some big company the other was a makeup artists of some sort . The makeup artists distguised his friend as a white man so he could climb the corporate ladder and throughout the movie he went back and forth from black to white

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

I want to know the name of this comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've looked every where to find out what the name of this movie is but, I can't seem to find it:mad: All I could say is some descriptive things. I really only remember the beginning it still might help. I remember it was about an overweight lady who was dreaming about some guy. Then she woke up...

80's Movie Need the name its Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

This is driving me nuts! For those of you over 30, you may know this one. The name or something to do with, "I'm up the River" or something close. It's a comedy about teams of river rafters racing up the river on a vacation and there is a seen with the big guy saying over and over "erwin, erwin,...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search