Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    wolfgangqpublic's Avatar
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29

    Jun 27, 2009, 12:48 PM
    Will I be required to fill out a Swine flu form on the plane to Atlanta?
    Two weeks ago, when I was going on a business trip to Istanbul, and was on the plane I had to fill out a form, which was about Swine flu. One of the questions was: "Do you show any symptoms of influenza?" or something like that. I was healthy at that time so I answered "NO", of course.

    I got back 8 days ago, and like 3 days ago I caught the flu... And I'm going for another business trip on Tuesday (06/30), this time to Atlanta.

    Now, my question is, will I have to fill out a form, similar to the one I filled out on my way to Turkey? If yes, will it have a question similar to the one above? Will I have to cancel my trip, if the recovery won't be as speedy as I expect?

    If it's important, I'm British and I will be going from London...

    Thanks for you answer(s), guys. :confused:
    bluemoon2's Avatar
    bluemoon2 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 28, 2009, 11:57 AM

    I just flew earlier this month and didn't have to fill out any form like that. Maybe it's only on international flights?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I required to fill out a Form 1116? [ 1 Answers ]

My total income was around 4500 in Canadian dollars and I paid $180 in taxes do I still need to fill out a Form 1116?

Received my W2c. Which form to fill - form 843 or 1040x? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was deducted social security and medicare taxes by my employer in the year 2006. Now, since I was under student Visa (F1) at the time of employment, I was not supposed to have been taxed the SS and medicare taxes. I have already informed my company, and they have sent me the corrected W2...

Opt- H1, what form I need to fill? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I really confused about what form I should fill. I came to US in Aug, 2001 as a F1 student; I worked with OPT from Oct 1, 2005 to Sep 30, 2006, then I change to H1 Until now. I am married. Do I am in dual-status, or I should fill the 1040-NR, or 1040EZ? Thanks lot

What form should I fill? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This is my third year in the states. I came as a visiting teacher under a J-1 visa. What form should I fill? Thanks

L2 with EAD what form to fill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am on an L2 visa with EAD and worked in the US for all of 2006. My employer gave me a W-2. My husband is on L1 visa but gets his salary in India. There is no US income for him. What tax form do I use. 1040NR or 1040EZ 1040A 1040 . Can I use "married filing jointly " with 0 income for my...

View more questions Search