Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_20pgn Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Trying to conceive
    My husband and I have a wonderful 3yr old son.we have been trying to get pregnant again for the past yr.it took us no time at all to have our first child.due to me having very irregular periods (having a period one month,and not having one sometimes for 4 months) my doctor prescribe provers pills.they did not work even when he up the dosage.I am now fixing to start taking the medication 'clomid' to help ovulation (and with infertility).is there anyone out there who has success in pregnancy while taking this medication?and if so after how long?thank you!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 26, 2009, 07:18 AM

We tried for 18 months and I had a Rx for Clomid in my hands when we found out I was expecting, so I never actually took the drug.

Clomid is commonly prescribed, and I believe many couples find success within 3 - 6 months of using it. Good luck to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I most likely conceive? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period start date was March 26, 2009, so I was expecting my period to start on the 26th of April. It is now 10 days later and I just took a pregnancy test and its POSITIVE!! So my question is: Approx when would I have conceived and how far long in my pregnancy would I be now?

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped the pill and had bleeding about 2 1/2 weeks later (was like my periods) is this withdrawal bleeding or could it have been my period? If it was my period does this mean that I ovulated already that quick after coming off the pill?

My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive. My period started oct. 18 my periods are irregular its usually lasts 7 to 8 days. Because I'm irregular is it possible to get pregnant a day after my period ends or when should we start trying again? Please answer the question.:)

What day did I most likely conceive? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I had a period that started April 26, 2007. I have a consistent 28 day cycle and have always known the exact day I was due to start. I had intercourse on May 9, 2007 and was wondering if it were possible that I got pregnant on or around that date. I had a dating ultrasound on...

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year now. I was on the pill forever and I know it takes time to get out of your system. I try not to stress about it but it is so hard because we want a baby so bad. I thought for sure this month I might be pregnant but I started my period right...

View more questions Search