Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmedetroit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 06:37 PM
    Instrument lights are all coming on and staying on
    On the instrument panel on my 2002 Chevy Silverado (diesel), the battery light is flicking on and off, the gas gauge is going to empty then full then empty (tank is full), the security light is coming on, ABS and IP. Is it haunted?;)
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 07:47 PM

Extremely common for the GM instrument panels to fail. Might check to see if it might still be covered under warranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brake lights staying on [ 2 Answers ]

The brake lights in my '95 Ford Mustang GT are staying on. I replaced the brake light switch and they are still on. I mentioned this problem to a mechanic at a Ford dealer and he said there are dimensions you have to set on the brake light switch. Are there dimensions that need to be set on the...

Instrument panel lights not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 99 Toyota Celica and only half of the panel illuminates. I checked all fuses and they checked O/K. Speedometer lights but not odometer side. Before I rip into the dash like a mad man, coud it be anything else besides a blown bulb?

Lights staying on washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a Hotpoint WF541 and the two lights that say reduce creases and extra rinse won't turn off. Otherwise it seems to be working normally

94 toyota instrument pannel lights [ 1 Answers ]

My speedomiter lights and stuff wo't come on after I instaleed new speakers and stuff but the fuses are all still good. Any help?

View more questions Search