Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy321 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Jun 25, 2009, 08:02 AM
    How do I tell my boyfriend that another guy made me have sex with him?
    I was hangout with bunch girls at one of the girls house. She had a brother. Well he was not around. I found out he was in his room after but we did not know that. We were all hangout watching movies everyone new we all have boyfriends. We like to talk about that stuff with each other. Well I asked to go to the bath room cause I did not know where it was. When I was there I herd something. Then the door open before I went to the bathroom. It was her brother. Then he shut the door. Then I was like what are you doing here? He grab me. My pants was not on. I had a tampon in. He pulled that out. I was so scared I was not in my place. Then he had only boxer on. He used no condom. He put it in me and I scream cause I don't know this guy and he not my boyfriend. I would never cheat on my boyfriend. Then he pulled out after coupe times. He did not in me but my period did stop. I am on the pill. His sister did asked if everything was all right but he grab me again so I only could say what he wanted me too. So could I be pregnant? What else should I do? Should my boyfriend know? Would he understand what happen? Do you think he would be mad?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 08:04 AM

Tell the cops, that should be your first priority. You were raped. How old are you?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 08:12 AM

In order do this,

Call the cops, report the crime that happened, press every possible charge you can. Go to the nearest doctor and get tested. Then worry about your boyfriend
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Report this.
    He will do this to other girls.
    It's rape and you were taken advantage of.
    There is a Plan B contraceptive, when was the incident?
    You need someone to talk to, counseling.
    You need to go immediately to your parents.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 08:33 AM

I agree with everyone else. Tell your parents. In the meantime, if you want to see your friend, I would suggest inviting her to your house so you don't end up in the same situation again.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 25, 2009, 08:37 AM

You posted this only as few minutes ago. Hopefully this happened last night and you have not destroyed the evidence yet. Even if you have, you need to report this. I suspect you are a teen so I would go to your parents and have them take you IMMEDIATELY to a hospital and have the hospital do a rape kit. They will call the police for you.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 08:46 AM

You need to tell someone because this was rape. If everything your saying is true don't let this guy get away with it because he will do it someone and who to say he didn't do it to someone before you. Tell someone!

Also, I would like to know if this was the first time you hung out at the girl's house and when did this happen?

P.S. How old are you? Judging from your other threads you are at least thirty something because you have a 18 year old daughter.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 08:55 AM
    This is a very serious issue.
    In reading the other posts on this account, I am confused.
    Are you the pregnant teenage daughter? 17?
    I hope you return to clarify.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Jun 25, 2009, 09:01 AM

I think the account was started by a young girl posing as a mother asking question I can tell by the way the questions were asked previously that it sounded like a child.

However, if this post is true she needs to report it to the police.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 09:12 AM
    Go to the police NOW. This shouldn't be a question about your boyfriend, it should be about you and your welfare. You are going to need support . From your family first . Please do what everyone says, this guy needs to be stopped. NOW. I know you are afraid, but do the most important thing , taking care of yourself. Even though he didn't " in " you, there may be sufficient evidence to convict this RAPIST. May GOD keep and protect you through this horrible time.
    dreamingartist Posts: 104, Reputation: 54

Jun 25, 2009, 09:20 AM

What lives under a bridge and asks 3 riddles to let you pass?

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is played without the consent of most of the players. The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns; the newsgroups members, if they are cognizant of trolls and other identity deceptions, attempt to both distinguish real from trolling postings, and upon judging a poster a troll, make the offending poster leave the group. Their success at the former depends on how well they — and the troll — understand identity cues; their success at the latter depends on whether the troll's enjoyment is sufficiently diminished or outweighed by the costs imposed by the group.
    Trolls can be costly in several ways. A troll can disrupt the discussion on a newsgroup, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust in the newsgroup community. Furthermore, in a group that has become sensitized to trolling — where the rate of deception is high — many honestly naïve questions may be quickly rejected as trollings. This can be quite off-putting to the new user who upon venturing a first posting is immediately bombarded with angry accusations. Even if the accusation is unfounded, being branded a troll is quite damaging to one's online reputation.[9]
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Jun 25, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingartist View Post
    what lives under a bridge and asks 3 riddles to let you pass?

troll (internet) - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dnftt
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 09:45 AM

I don't think this is a troll. This member has many other posts, none of are a troll nature and has helped others a lot. I think we should take her seriously...

amy321, GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:25 AM
    I have to say that I agree with the suggestion that this is a troll, which of course is sad when its such a serious topic!

On a previous thread by amy321 it has been suggested that it was a troll, although this was in 2008 https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...-247812-6.html

In the thread from 2008 it was also mentioned that the user of this profile is writing as if she is more then one person... both a teenage girl (pregnant, 17 years old) and the mother of that teenager... also that 2 people (not related had been using it)

I think this is a troll!

In case it isn't... Rape is very serious and that why I'm going to give it a real reply...

If this happened recently (as in the last few days), go to an emergency room and have a rape kit done. If you'd feel more comfortable with someone who specializes in helping victims of rape; I'd see if there is such a center near you.

They often have a broad expertize in helping victims of rape. They might also have support groups, or even offer therapy.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:36 AM

Thank you roxy, I was not aware of this post. It DOES seem to be a troll. First she was pretending to be a mother concered for her daughter and a 38 year old boyfriend, then she was 17 and with a 19 year old boy friend and now this.

I DO hope that if this is real, she gets help, and if not, I hope she gets help for that, as it seems she may be seriously disturbed.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 25, 2009, 11:11 AM

I agree this certainly does appear to be a troll, but the question is too serious to be taken lightly.

So, since the correct advice has been given in answer to the OP, I am going to partially shut down this thread. Please do not respond further (they will be removed).

I am going to give Amy 24 hours to return here and explain why there is so much difference in the posts under this ID. Her last visit was at 11:18 so there were responses that she saw and the hope is that she followed that advice and has spoken to her parents and gone to the police.

However, if no response is made within 24 hours, I will be forced to assume that she is a troll and this post was just a game. In that case the account will be banned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

How to make my ex-boyfriend realize that he had made a mistake for BREAKING UP [ 16 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend and I have been together for the past three years. We are the same age(23). Although we went through a lot of ups and downs in our relationship (because he was very lazy person), we had always pull ourselves through the hard times and look past our differences. During the three...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

I made someone up [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, I think this is going to be a long story so... sorry in advance. I've been in a relationship for 4 years now. We have a 6 month old daughter, and we argue all the time. Our sex life is pretty much completely shot, and I always find text messages in her phone to and from other guys. One of...

I dumped my boyfriend badly and I made a mistake and want him back but he said no [ 3 Answers ]

I dumped my boyfriend badly & went out with my best friend ex. I completely felt like a dumbass. 2 days ago I went up to my ex boyfriend and tried talking to him. I told him "i like you & miss you a lot. i can't live without you. your the one & my onlyy one.&& soo i asked him if he would get back...

View more questions Search