Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahzeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 04:01 AM
    I love her a lot I think she loves me too but she said to me that she love other
    Ilove her a lot I think she loves me too but she told me that she love some one else but she talk to me through phone she told me soon get married to some other person & she stop talking to me.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 04:03 AM

If she told you that she loves someone else and stopped talking to you, I think you have your answer. It's time to let her go. If she loved you the way you love her, she wouldn't be marrying someone else.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzeb View Post
    i am waiting

We are all volunteers here so it often takes time to get an answer.

I am puzzled why this question is posted on a missing persons board.

What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love her, but she loves another guy. [ 11 Answers ]

I won't get into too much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do? The back story of this problem.. ^^ I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much...

He loves me, but do I love him? [ 3 Answers ]

OK so yeah we're 15 and I know for a fact he loves me.He surprises adults with what he says. He recently went to a psycaitrist and he told him everything, how he felt about me and what he would do. When he told I actually cried because at that point I knew it was true. It's funny because he knows...

I love her but she loves him [ 3 Answers ]

OK I first met this girl when she had moved to my school. Right when I had seen her I knew she was the one. From that day on my love for her grew and grew. We became friends and started talking. I finnaly asked her out and she said that she had to think about it. So a couple of days went by and we...

I love him, but he loves everyone. [ 5 Answers ]

He's got the biggest heart I know - he genuinely loves everyone! He thinks the world of every single person he meets, finds their special something and loves them for it. This makes him so difficult to resist, but so difficult to love too. I think I'm falling for him - his big heart, his smile,...

I love my ex and he still loves me [ 3 Answers ]

I left my ex 3 months ago he was everything to me but 1 day he left me and didn't come back after 2 months so I thought it was over when he came back he told me he left out of town for a funeral I didn't believe him but when he started calling and iming me and emailing me telling me that he missed...

View more questions Search