Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erasch89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 11:39 AM
    What's that movie? (late 90's movie)
    The only seen I can remember is that there is a group of kids in there mid 20's and they are hiking out in the forest or something. There is a particular seen where its night and a few people from the group go rock climbing on a cliff near a river and it turns out one of the girls pushed another off the cliff and killed him/her then she/he goes on to kill the rest of the group one by one.

If you can think of this movie, please let me know the title.
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Jun 23, 2009, 05:52 PM
    It sounds like one of the Sleepaway Camp movies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

What's this movie called from the 90's or late 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie a few years ago and from what I can remember this is what happens, it mainly takes place in a high school and 4-5 teenagers that have to battle an alien take over. The aliens looked like maggots and they took over people bodies by crawling in there skin and the only thing that...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Late 80's or 90's movie. [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't actually seen this movie but I have seen the cover several times. On it there is a man standing and is looking down. There is this creature above him it kind of looks oily and is black. It has red eyes and sharp teeth. The creatures mouth is open and his hands are spread with claws...

Only know the plot of this late 90's movie what's the name? [ 1 Answers ]

So I can only remember the plot of this movie I watched in the late 90's. I can't even be sure of the actors although Ben Stiller keeps popping into my head like he is one of the main characters but when I look up his bio this movie isn't there?? So I'm probably wrong.. Short plot description:...

View more questions Search