Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michele292 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2006, 09:20 AM
    Which cour form for getting money owed?
    Thanks to everyone again for all the helpful information regarding getting money owed to me by an individual.

I cannot find the exact name of the court FORM I need to begin filing against this person. I have heard "petition" and "civil suit paperwork", etc. But I would like to try to find the form online and begin from there. I just don't know the NAME of it to look it up.

Thanks!
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Have you been awarded this money by a court? Or is it just a personal loan you're trying to collect?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Hello M:

GO to the small claims court and the clerk will give you the right forms. If you don't know the name of the form you're looking for, you certainly aren't going to find it now, are you?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UPDATE to "money owed on condo improvements" thread. HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I have an update: I just received a check from him in the mail for $6500.00! Obviously, that's only about 1/3 of what he owes me. I'm happy to get that much but I have 2 important questions: 1) He wrote on the check in the "FOR" line "Paid in Full" If I cash it, am...

Money owed on condo improvements [ 12 Answers ]

I (foolishly) invested $13,000 in improvements in a condo with my fiancé (now EX-fiance). I also paid off a debt for $10,000 to his mother during the same time. He sold the condo and made a hefty profit but is refusing to pay me what I put into it or the money to his mother. No contract, nothing...

Am I liable for money owed? [ 15 Answers ]

I needed a temporary place to stay while going to school and a friend of mine had an apartment she was moving out of... but had a roommate. My friend took her name off the lease (but did not take the electricity out of her name) and so it was only the other girls name on the lease with no bills in...

Back-owed FICA for 3 years? [ 8 Answers ]

My husband came to the States in 1999, and got on employer-sponsored H1-B during 2002. FICA was never withheld by his company before or after his H1-B. We never worried about it because we thought it was because he was here less than 5 years and therefore a non-resident. He has just received...

View more questions Search