Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryBob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Audition song needed by mon.
    I have an audition for high school musical 2 on mon. and I reallly need an audition song

:confused::confused::confused::confused:: does anyone know of any good ones I am a alto:eek:
    raychi Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2009, 01:12 AM

how about a hsm2 song? like "gotta go my own way." that's my fav song from all the films!!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 04:22 PM

Hi, MaryBob!

I'm sorry that I didn't see your post earlier! How did your audition go, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audition Song [ 5 Answers ]

I am auditioning to going a musical theatre company, and so I need an audition song. What would you sugest to be a good song to use for this audition?

Audition Song [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking to audition for my local theater group's production of Seussical the Musical, and I would like to be The Cat In The Hat. I'm a 17 year old male (Tenor), and I was wondering what kind of songs would be good to audition with. I have no ideas, currently. =O Any help would be most...

Song Name needed. [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard this song few years ago and I don't remember the name of the song.. I just know few lines and the Artist of the Song.. So can you please find the name of the song for me.. The Lyrics are " Dharati , Naadiya khula ..... ....... gir jaare gir ja " Artist - Lucky Ali..

View more questions Search