Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 11:35 PM
    My boyfriend of 2 years keeps breaking up with me, should it be over?
    My boyfriend of 2 years have been on and off. We get into an argument and then it's suddenly over. Before I had issues with trusting my feelings and I wasn't exactly ready to be in a relationship but I really liked this guy. It used to be me putting up walls and now I've trusted him and it's him putting up the walls. He's been breaking up with me over arguments and saying that I haven't changed and he compares me to other people. I see that I AM changing for him. And all I ask of him is to not ignore me when I'm mad because that's when I need him most. I know that that's not possible but he still breaks up with me. And instantly after he breaks up with me he says that he's sorry and he can't lose me.

What should I do?

I think he breaks up with me because having a girlfriend is hard work and you have to do a lot of compromises. I've changed a lot of things ever since I gone out with him, but I don't know if he wants to.

And he says I never do what he wants me to do but that's funny because I've been doing a lot of things he's asked me to do that I don't want. And if I do ask him what he wants to do, he always says "I don't know" and that gets me pissed cause later on he'll say I don't do things he likes.

I need advice.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 12:06 AM

First off, don't EVER change for someone else. I don't care who it is. BE YOU.

Now that that's said, he's playing games with your relationship. He's found the thing that will get the biggest reaction from you. And it automatically makes HIM right. NO, don't take it. Next time he "breaks up with you" tell him "okay, you've made your bed now lie in it." and walk off.

He's obviously too immature to be in a relarionship, and you seem like you want
    raychi Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2009, 12:55 AM

REMEMBER. you are the important one. You have to do what's right for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend keeps breaking up with me [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over two years. He's exactly the type of man I always knew I would end up with - kind, respectful, considerate, loving. Unfortunately, he seems to believe that the way to fix the problems we have in our relationship is to break up with me to teach me a...

Does my live-in boyfriend just need space, or is he breaking up with me? [ 63 Answers ]

My live-in boyfriend is a sulker. He has a lot of unresolved issues with his ex whom he feels hurt him deeply and ruined his life. Anyway, every time we fight, when he looks at me, or hears what I have to say, he hears and sees her, and reacts. He refuses to ever talk about the fight, or talk it...

Breaking up with girlfriend of 6 years [ 4 Answers ]

Been with my girlfriend for about 6 years and would like some advice. I don't love her anymore - we've grown apart and I know it - not sure if she realizes it though. All the warning signs are there: she talks future and I sit silently; I would rather spend time alone in another room than...

My boyfriend is thinking about breaking up with me [ 2 Answers ]

I lived with my boyfriend and his friend, his friend kicked me out, and it was so stupid why he did, it just didn't make sense at all. So my boyfriend went to Missouri for the weekend with his friend that he lives with and before he went things were perfect we weren't fighting or anything and then...

Breaking it off with a girlfriend of 5 years? [ 7 Answers ]

I have recently meet another girl who gives me feelings I don't feel with my current girlfriend. We have been talking for 6 months as friends but I can tell she wants something more and I want to pursue it. But I am currently in a relationship that has lasted 5 years. I feel like its just not going...

View more questions Search