Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ElizabethOrient Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 11:44 AM
    CD Playing
    Hi Everyone, I recently unpacked my CD's from a move, and I am having a problem which has a simple answer, I'm sure... if only I could think of it.

I play a CD of, say, West Side Story, and have it up quite loud and lie down to enjoy it. The trouble is that the noise from my screen saver continues along with the music.

How can I get rid of the screen saver noise??

Thanks,
    Me
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2009, 12:01 PM

Minimize all windows.
    Right click on the desktop.
    Click Properties in the menu that appears.
    Click the tab at the top that says "Screen Saver."
    Click the button that says "Settings."

You should be able to change the volume/layout/design of your screen saver that way. Or, you can simply choose from the drop down menu listings of screen savers on your computer.

Noisy screen savers. Yuck! West Side Story? Sweet.

"Once you're a Jet...."
    ElizabethOrient Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 12:39 PM

Hey, thanks...

"..today, the world was just an address, a place for me to live in, no better than alright...but here you are and what was just a world is a star....TONIGHT!"

:):):)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2009, 12:41 PM

"ToNIGHT! Tonight....."

*sigh*

Love it.

Glad I could help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is she playing at? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I've dated this girl the last week or so, she started being quite forward texting me everyday asking how's my day going an stuff, this was before we actually dated, which I found a bit forward but thought nothing of it. This girl also suffers from depression which she told me on the first date...

My dsl always goes out while I am playing my 360 how do I fix this? [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I go 2 play my xbox 360 about a half and hour or so my dsl just all of a sudden stops like the light on my modem turns off and I get disconneceted but than it comes back on like 2 minutes later why does it do this?

Is she just playing with me for fun? [ 4 Answers ]

We broke up 6 months ago, why does she still call me every few weeks? Why does she still want to be my friends after she said that I have treated her and said things to her no one ever has. Why does she say when I beg her to take me back... we can't be together the way you are NOW? 6 MONTHS OF...

View more questions Search