Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 04:52 PM

A lot of women have that problem, and I've heard that sometimes it's harder for younger females to climax. I had difficulty for a while, until my boyfriend started getting more comfortable with doing what I asked (nothing outrageous, like speed, pressure etc). Just make sure that you really give it a shot. Sometimes it can take over a half hour. I found it works best when he uses his hands, so make sure you're comfortable and give it a go. Most women don't actually climax during intercorse either so I've heard, so don't be discouraged if she doesn't. Take your time, have patience, and LISTEN to her needs. If it doesn't work she may be unable and the worlds best sex god couldn't get her to. Just keep trying.
    topkay Posts: 27, Reputation: -3

Jun 28, 2009, 02:53 PM

Talk to her and discover what the underlying problem is. I want to say fear of failing you is enough to prevent her from reaching orgasm. Tell her to be relaxed and enjoy the act. Work more on her soft spot during foreplay.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jun 28, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Davies View Post
    thanks for your comment sweet1028. my gf and i have discussed it so many times and shes now it seems just having sex to satisfy my needs and she isnt to bothered about hers, when really i care about her needs more than mine so is there any point? gemini54 again thanks for you advice i think your totally right also but ive already reassured her that i care about her and asked her to discover her own body. she tries for me but its like she isnt really willing in the first place. apparently she only gets turned on by me (which i doubt) so she will never have and earge to please herself. i dont know what to do because every peace of advice ive received on this post has been totally relevant and %100 excellent but nothing seems to be clicking with her.
    Hi richard,

She has a sexual mental block. Unfortunately she can't get pass the "masturbation is yucky" thought process. Masturbation is just as normal for woman as it is for men. Its just ingrained in our brains as females as being wrong and dirty, though for men its not looked this way. But this is how every woman discovers what she likes. And its very unfourtunate that she isn't comfortable with this thought enough to allow herself to do it. And she has to want to do it for herself and not for you.

After reading the other posts and your responses it seems like she really isn't willing to accept it as an issue. Though clearly its effecting your relationship. It isn't going to get better if she isn't willing to explore what's really wrong or to get to the heart of the issue.

You seem like a very considerate boyfriend.. one that is very concerned of her needs. I highly doubt it is anything that your doing physically. Good luck to you.
    almertah Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 11:51 PM

The best way is to lick her clitoris and be patiant till she get the orgasm for the first time then she will love that.
    bill evene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 08:09 AM
    Ask her what her emotions are during intercourse,if she feels a ANY exitement and if she WANTS to do it and not just for you. Hope this is helpful. Good luck and keep us updated.
    stills Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 10:12 AM
    I feel that sometimes women are too occupied with their partners needs to really 'let go' of themselves. Maybe you're paying too much attention to her and she could feel a little embarrest to fully let go and release. The best thing I found is to focus on your own enjoyment... what I mean is, give her the feeling that she is not being watched, let her think that you are in your own zone of pleasure - maybe cheek to cheek so her face is hidden, but all the while, keep mindful of the speed and pressure she likes, when she is pumped up - you should pump up more, express your pleasure more rather than antisipating her release. Point is, some girls get more turned on by there BF's enjoyment than his attention. Maybe BF's need to let go of trying too hard to get an result... but stay mindful of it... secretly... it may just happen when you're least expecting it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why did my girlfriends mom do this? [ 9 Answers ]

OK, a few days ago my girlfriend and I were sending flurty text messages to each other. One night my girlfriend forgets to delete them. The next morning her mom find them and starts a huge argument with her and calls her a "f***ing slut". My girlfriend is not a slut at all, not one person would...

How to get a girlfriends [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 14 in da 7th grade & I like this girl in da 6th we went out like 4 times I think but she broke up with me for a dude,and she made a promise to her friend that she won't go back out with me what do I do??

My girlfriends mom [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriends mom wants to get a divorce with her husband of 26 years. They have not talked to each other in 2 years, but still live in the same house. He has a lot of money, he is a mailman and his mother has over 3 mill to her name that will be his once she passes away. Lois (my girlfriends...

Ex girlfriends [ 5 Answers ]

About 2 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me. About a month ago she called me and said it was an accident, then in the same sentence said that she called to ask a question. The call was also from a new cell phone number. She then called me later that week and said she misdialed. What does...

My Girlfriends EX [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I, Are very much in love with each other, I have a lot of insecurities for some reason, But we have managed to pull threw them. She has been loyal and faithful to me, From what I can recall on. About 4 months after first dating, She received a letter from her ex boyfriend, Which...

View more questions Search