Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Weallyspecial Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 08:19 PM
    How much to charge per door for interior painting jobs?
    Just starting a new painting business and unsure about what to charge. French doors take longer obviously than panel doors. Is there an exceptable flat fee to charge per door, per side? According to some other answers I have seen .70 cents per square foot for walls and 1.20 for trim was the going rate 2 yrs ago. Is this still the going rate? Cielings suck so can I charge more for them? :)
    wjhandywork Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2009, 06:58 AM
    I usually charge 45 a door for flat or paneled doors.
    For french doors 60
    :)
    Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to charge for interior painting and wallpaper stripping? [ 12 Answers ]

I am just starting in the painting business. I am in the Midwest and would like to know the going rate for interior painting and wall paper stripping. Do I charge by sq. ft. or TM? :confused:

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

How to correctly bid on interior and exterior house painting jobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for help on how to correctly bid on painting jobs. Maybe a formula that is more accurate then the one I use and don't feel confident with. Thanks for any help,J.C.

How to bid interior and exterior painting jobs [ 8 Answers ]

I have just started a handyman business. It seems there is a need in this area for painters as well, and I need help knowing some type of formula to use when estimating a job. Appreciate any advice!:):)

Pricing interior painting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Over the years I just bid small paint jobs based on what I figure it was worth to me but now I'm going to do contracting so what formula do I use? Karl

View more questions Search