Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thops24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 08:14 PM
    Toro self propelled lawn mower
    Hi I recently purchased a toro self propelled mower and now the front drive in not working. Any ideas?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 10:00 AM

Hi,
    The first thing to check the belt being out of place. Got some nubers off the mower frame, black and silver tag in the rear usually, though have seen some on the underside of the plate at the top of the upper handle.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toro self propelled mower won't start [ 3 Answers ]

My 2002 toro personal pace guaranteed to start mower won't start. Spark plug is new, filter is clean. It fires and runs for a couple of seconds and then dies. If I prime again it will do the same thing. Can't get it to keep running. What could be the problem?

Toro 6.0hp self propelled gts xl push mower [ 2 Answers ]

I'm mike form Florida. I have a toro 6.0hp self propelled gts xl push mower that won't start. The engine will turn over and run for 5 to 10 seconds and then shut off. This problem started about 4 months ago had has gotten steadly worse as time goes by. Does anyone have any information to...

Troy self propelled lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

How do I convert to mulching

Self propelled lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troy Bilt 220 self propelled lawn mower. Is there an adjustment for the self propelling mechanism? It seems each season it gets harder to push. It works OK when I am on the driveway but once it gets into the lawn I seem to be doing all the pushing. Any suggestions? I purchased the...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

View more questions Search