Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jon123 Posts: 240, Reputation: 3

Jun 17, 2009, 04:13 PM
    How much to charge for gardening?
    I want to ask this for my younger sister who does excellent gardening and now has a few clients.. she says it is hard work and I must agree.. how much an hour should she charge for planting shrubs/flowers/and basic gardening? Thanks in advance
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 04:36 PM

Its hard to answer that because of the local market. My suggestion would be to have someone come in and give you an estimate on some work and have her figure out the math from there.

My landscaper charges by the month for general maintenance but it comes to about $12/hr in Central FL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organic Gardening [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are going to start an organic garden... but need some direction. Since we are beginners, would anyone recommend a book that is highly useful for this great hobby? Now we aren't trying to grow a farm... just something to feed the family. Thanks... ;)

Dirty nails due to gardening [ 3 Answers ]

I've scrubbed my nails with a nail brush several times and still can't get rid of the black junk around my polished nails. Just had them done and want to have them look good again. I even used gloves! How can I get rid of the crud quickly? Thanks

Old Charge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question and I really need an answer as soon as possible. Someone I know was being accused of sexual assault so he turned himself in, he was not arrested. He stood before the judge with his attorney and was given an Anger Management class because apparently there was no proof. This...

An ion that has 18e- and a net charge of 2+ [ 1 Answers ]

An ion that has 18e- and a net charge of +2 Question 9 answers has 16 protons. has 18 neutrons. is an anion. has the symbol Ar2+. has the same number of electrons as an argon atom.

View more questions Search