Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ambersmoke Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jun 15, 2009, 08:50 PM
    Looking for song title - High Road song
    Hi I'm looking for a song, it was something my Irish Grandparents used to sing, so I'm going to assume its also Irish. They aren't around right now (On trip), so I can't ask them.
    The only lines that I can remember from it are "You take the high road and I'll take the low road... be in Scotland before you."
    Its been bugging me for days now so any help would be appreciated.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 09:07 PM
    http://lyrics.astraweb.com/displayp....lves..margaret
    chemicalali Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Hiya,

It's called the "The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomand". It's Scottish not Irish :)

YouTube - The Bonnie Banks O' Loch Lomond

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

Don't know artist or song title (high difficulty!) [ 15 Answers ]

I was shopping at a drug store and this song started playing. The funny thing is it got me thinking about another song I remember hearing a long time ago. Must have been between 1994-1998. The rock and roll tempo and instruments felt very much like Bruce Springsteen, but I don't think he was the...

Song about walk where the sun meets the road [ 6 Answers ]

Do you know who sings the song that goes like this, "and when its done we will walk where the road meets the sun"? I think another line is something like this, "i dont know but i always know that and when its done we will walk where the road...".

View more questions Search