Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srolling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Sears tractor clicks but won't start
    SEars 17 hp tractor stalled while cutting. Disengaged blades and tried to restart and it only clicks. Tried to jump start it and it still won't start. What should I check?
    Thanks.
    Skeet
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 08:45 AM

When it stalled was it under a very heavy load or did it just die?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 hp sears garden tractor won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Engine turns over, getting gas, won't fire off any ideas

Sears Lawn Tractor won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman15.5 lawn tractor. The fly wheel would barely turn, then stopped totally. I replaced the 5 yr old battery, no luck. I replaced a 15 amp fuse that looked bad, no luck. The ammeter shows a draw when I turn the ignition, but nothing turns, no click even. I am suspecting the starter....

Crafstman Clicks but won't start! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a crafstman lawn tractor. It only clicks when I try to start it. No other movement in the engine. Suggestions where to look? Thanks

Craftsman LT won't start just clicks on turn key [ 11 Answers ]

HI all , I have craftsman lawn tractor (model 502255192) I put a new battery in it last month and it ran fine,but now when I turn the key all I get is a single click when I turn the key to the right and a single click when I turn the key off.I tried jumping the battery with a charger but this did...

Yard Machine Clicks but won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I just bought my first ever lawm mower this month - a used, very good condition Yard Machine with 17.5 Hp, 42" cut Briggs and Straton engine, did the oil change and cleaned the air filter, put in new gas, and used it a couple of times (I bought my first home with a half acre yard with...

View more questions Search