Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellababy57912 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 06:26 PM
    Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period
    Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went in but pulled out really quick. Then we stopped. Could I be pregnant from that?
    My last period started may 29th and ended June 3rd, My period is usually like the 15th-20th. Well around that time was when we first ever had sex I don't know if it slowed down or not.
    So tomorrow is the 15th... and we were unprotected yesterday morning.

My questions are...
    If pre- gets around the pubic area can you get pregnant like can it swim to the hole and in-side?(I have heard that is it true?)

Also would I have my period tomorrow if I was pregnant?

How long does it take after your period to ovulate?

What are the chances of not being pregnant?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 09:51 PM

How do you "sorta have unprotected sex"?

To answer your question, yes you can get pregnant from the fluid being near your vaginal opening.

Each woman's cycle is different so there's no way of knowing exactly when you'd be ovulating without a test used to predict ovulation.

Why are you continuously having unprotected sex?

Rule #1: SEX=BABIES

At 15, you are not ready (physically, emotionally, or financially) to have a baby so you should not be engaging in sexual activity. Especially unprotected sex.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 05:28 AM

Had to spread the rep NM but I agree. It is disturbing the amount of children that are having sex these days!

These children do not think about how they could easily become mothers!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bellababy57912 View Post
    Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sorta unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that....And he came alot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went in but pulled out really quick. then we stoped. Could I be pregnant from that?

My last period started may 29th and ended june 3rd, My period is usually like the 15th-20th. Well around that time was when we first ever had sex I dont know if it slowed down or not.
    So tomorrow is the 15th....and we were unprotected yesterday morning.

My questions are.....
    If pre- gets around the pubic area can you get pregnant like can it swim to the hole and in-side?(I have heard that is it true?)

Also would I have my period tomorrow if I was pregnant?

How long does it take after your period to ovulate?

what are the chances of not being pregnant?
    Since your boyfriend had already ejaculated, it makes it more likely that there will be sperm present when he enters you again even with washing off (this is one of the main reasons the withdrawl method can fail). Pregnancy is possible anytime his penis enters you, even for a short time. Odds may not be great by what you described, but it can happen. Pregnancy can occur even with the use of a condom, so that act alone could result in pregnancy. Important to keep that in mind.

Do you know the usual length of your cycle? Start of period to the next start? If you just had your period May 29th, you may not have it again quite so soon depending on what your usual cycle is. It can take a few months to determine your cycle length... it would be a good idea to do so by marking a calendar each month the day your period begins. Count from the first day of your period until the day just prior to the start of the next period. Most women will remain fairly consistent from cycle to cycle.

Generally women will ovulate about 12-16 days before their next period is due, but many women will ovulate sooner or later than this on a regular basis. This is partly why there is no 100% safe time to avoid pregnancy... only some times that are less likely or more likely to become pregnant... and why it is important to learn about how your body works.

If you are truly worried, you could see about taking plan B (emergency birth control) but since you are 15 you would need a doctor's prescription and you would need to do this right away as it needs to be taken within 72 hours of the act of sex. Odds are low you will become pregnant, but of course it is possible. Otherwise you will have to wait until your next period is due and see what happens.

Do be careful in the future... do not let your boyfriend's penis inside you without protection at anytime. It is not worth the worry and risk of an unplanned pregnancy. From a parent's point of view, obviously it would be best if you stopped having sex until you are old enough to be able to deal with the possibility of a child. Discuss birth control with your boyfriend if you are going to continue to engage in sex. Both of you should use protection every time to lessen the odds as much as possible. Do not let yourself get talked into fooling around without protection... you have to protect yourself, and if your boyfriend truly cares about you he will be sure to use protection as well.

No one thinks it will happen to them... but that is what most of those teen moms and dads thought too.
    turner585 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 04:10 PM

What everyone is saying is true it is likely that you can be pregnant you never have sex without any protection... me and my boyfriend don't have it unless he uses a condom and I am on the pill... which doesn't mean I can't get pregnant I still can but it is less likely... not going to lie I am having a little pregnancy scare at the moment not really sure what is up but on another note you should really wait until you are older and ready to deal with the situation if you do ever get pregnant... I am 20 and going to stop having sex because well I realized that I am not ready to have a kid or anything yet absonance is the key to being baby free you know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get pregnant 11-13 days after an abortion by precum? [ 8 Answers ]

I had an abortion on August 28,2008 and about 11-13 days after I ahd it my boyfriend and I had sex. We didn't use a condom and he did pull out but can I get pregnant that fast or soon after off precum? How soon can you get pregnant after that? Or can you even get prgenant off precum? HELP!

Am I pregnant from precum? [ 13 Answers ]

I wouldn't really call myself a teen, I will be 20 in Sept. and I have posted a question previously and just wanted to see if I could get more feedback. The story goes I went off because about 2 1/2 months ago now, and yes of course I'm sexually active. The kicker is I have been told that you...

Precum pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Okayy. So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night, but he pulled and ejaculated like two minutes later. Than this morning, we had unprotected sex again and the same thing happened. And my period started either last night, or this morning, I'm not sure. But I'm extremely worried that I...

Pregnant from Precum [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 19th of November. I took the morning after pill on the 20th or November. My last period was the 15th of November. It is the 20th of December now and my period still hasn't come. (as my previous question stated) I went for a pregnancy test today and...

What is the risk that precum will get a girl pregnant, answer sooon! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex a couple days ago, it lasted for about a minute at most. I was no where near orgasiming, we just were curious. The only thing that raises any suspicion is that we have heard several times from many different places that precum contians sperm,...

View more questions Search