Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makav34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 06:25 PM
    Cheating wife
    Me and my spouse created our own verbal separation agreement .Is this legally binding?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 06:29 PM

Not really, I guess if you both agree to it, but there is no proff. You need to write it down and sign it. Does it involve any child custody or property settlement
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2009, 07:23 PM

Your own Verbal separation agreement. It will not be recognized by law (courts) or by the church if that is how you got married.

Why is it so important to do your own verbal agreement. Technically you will be married for life if you do not do it legally, that means you will not be able to marry anybody else down the road.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my wife cheating [ 7 Answers ]

We have been married for 3 years and the first 2 where great. This last year she took another job 1 hour and 30 min from home. Now she is hiding her phone from me and she has left me to go stay with her mom. She won't let me see any of her Text messages or even hold her phone is she cheating on me?

Cheating wife [ 12 Answers ]

My wife cheated on me and I have lost all trust in her. My wife swore on our 15 month old son that it was only a kiss, But the next day told me that they had sex, She told me after I had asked what positions etc they had done and was he bigger than me ( Yes he was) she also told me that she had...

Cheating Wife [ 4 Answers ]

Wife & I had been legally married for 9 years and have one son. We have been on separation for the past 3 years. She deserted the home saying I was abusive and cheating on her that which I admit. I have went back to her seekin reconciliation and she was refusing but I have changed. I hacked into...

Cheating wife? [ 27 Answers ]

My wife told me she was going to a club to get drunk and dance should I worry?

View more questions Search