Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Osuuu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 03:23 AM
    Faded tattoo fixed
    I had my tribal portion of my tattoo originally done in black but it faded badly after five years. I just had it re-inked. Artist told me the "Triple Black" he used will last me several years. Anybody familiar with Triple Black ink, was he truthful? I've never heard of this type/brand of ink... Thanks! Kevin
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 08:53 AM

I personally have never heard of it and I know quite a few tattooists but mind you I live in canada and not every place can get the same brands as another country such as the US or the UK etc..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faded away the hair dye [ 1 Answers ]

Im letting my hair go gray with in the years I have colored my hair does any one Know ,if there's any shmoop to help faded away the color ?

Table color has faded [ 3 Answers ]

My mother purchased a mahogany table 50 years ago. I now have it. She kept the top covered and the drop leaves were kept down and exposed. The color of the leaves have faded to a brownish color, while the top is the original red. What can I do to return the leaves to the original color? Do I...

Haircolor faded by the sun. [ 7 Answers ]

:eek: how do I repair my roots from sun fade? Sat yesterday... pure sun... oops... watching George Clooney filming his new movie... LEATHERHEADS. If anyone can tell me how to fix this... my roots are blonde... the rest is brown... thanks

Little faded black spot on head of penis. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am almost 18 and I have a small black spot on the head of my penis, it does not cause pain or annoy me, I am just slightly worried. It seems to fade but is always there, I have just had a shower and it seems to have faded away a bit but is still there, I do not have baths a lot, and I wanted...

View more questions Search