Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    real soldier Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jun 11, 2009, 10:09 AM
    14 year old money maker slightly struggling
    Right , I'm 14 years old and I'm always trying to make my money, I just love being caked up, and the thing is I need money because I have a girlfriend, she pays for herself on dates but I pay for myself as well, obviously I don't want her to pay for my date but I'm saying that sometimes it can be hard to pay for myself because I need to save up for other things, and I have a very strong love for music and me and my click needs music equipment, and the way I make money is I usuall buy some stuff say I can get 4 cans for £1 , and I sell each can for 50p, at school this is by the way, and I can get fast money for my age because I sell fast, but I need help thinking of something I could sell that would bring in the fast money, I'm not talking about millions lol, I just mean a new way to make more money, something else to sell at school for maybe even more then double price.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Why not try selling things on eBay. Things you don't need or use anymore.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 11:43 AM

I use to sell candy in school I would go a bulk store(sams club, BJ's not sure what they are in the UK) buy say a box of 100 blow pops for like $10 sell the blow pops for $0.25 a pop 15 dollar profit.

Only problem I had was the staff thought I was selling drugs so I got called into the office with two police officers I knew right away what was going on. I couldn't stop laughing when they asked to see my bag so I emptied about 300 blow pops on the principals desk. I wasn't allowed to sell candy after that.

Jun 11, 2009, 12:23 PM

88 sun flower, that's a good point I could do that, only thing is I want half the stuff I have but yh I think it would be good, and thank you spitvenom, that useful info as well.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 12:29 PM

You could always offer to cut peoples grass for a couple of bucks. Wash their car or something.
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Well what's more important? Some things could bring in a good amount. Just look around. I do it all the time.

Jun 11, 2009, 12:30 PM

Yep, I think I should really go hard with this, imma sell in school, sell on eBay AND cut grass for money

Jun 11, 2009, 12:32 PM
    I got a lot of ps2 games I don't want, and an old phone, and quite a lot of shadez lol, imma sell them all, thank you for your help you two
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 12:34 PM
    Any time.
    If I think of something else I will tell you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2009, 10:49 PM

Hi, real soldier!

Do you play a musical instrument? If so, what do you play, please?

Thanks!

Jun 14, 2009, 09:59 AM

Nope I don't play instruments, I'm actually a rapper and my friend makes the beats, we have our click called founders click , check out some of the beats on Founders Click - ReverbNation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Long term gain - returning money to the IRS before the end of the year [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had some stocks from a company which was sold and I gained around $40,000, which are a long term gain. I am being told that I have to return money to the IRS now, before the end of the year, because it is not good to owe the IRS too much at the end of the year and I may get a fine. Is...

Two year old comfort maker 4 ton unit not cooling very good [ 1 Answers ]

I asked this question yesterday and was told to check pressure, I am trying to get the person that is certified who help me install the unit. He did pull a good vacuum on the unit and held it there for awhile when he installed it, but never came back to check pressure after a few days of running....

Investing money per year with 6% and have 20 years to have 1M [ 2 Answers ]

How much would I need to invest per year with 6% and 20 years to have a 1M a the end?

65 year old slightly leaking from both breasts [ 1 Answers ]

My mum who is 65 years old is slightly leaking from both her breasts . She does take a cocktail of medications for various illnesses.She suffers from Angina , Diabettes, high blood preesure,colities and anemia .She was wondering if if could be her medication that was causing this problem .Could you...

View more questions Search