Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l7santiago Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 08:53 PM
    My cold water doesn't work in my upstair shower
    My cold water doesn't run in my upstairs shower. The sink and toilet has cold water but my shower doesn't. Help!
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 02:19 AM

What kind/type/brand of shower faucet do you have ? One handle ? Two handle ?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 11, 2009, 05:24 AM
    In addition to Milos question,
    hat kind/type/brand of shower faucet do you have ? One handle ? Two handle ?
    tell us the brand name and any other details you might have. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low pressure in shower both hot and cold side. New hot water heater, new shower, [ 2 Answers ]

I have no water pressure in my new shower. I have a new hot water heater, new shower fixture, new plumbing. Please tell me what the problem is.

Tub, Sink, Shower Leak from upstair to downstair ceiling [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am the homeowner of at 20 year old townhouse that leaks whenever water from the shower, sink, or tub is turned on in either of the 2 upstairs bathrooms. I have had all the tub drain components and shower heads replaced, but there is still a leak. The leak has left a water stain on the...

No Cold Water Pressure - Hot Water works Great.Shower [ 10 Answers ]

I live in a fairly old house. In my downstairs shower I get great hot water pressure, but no cold water pressure. I have two handles, one for cold and hot. Any suggestions on how I might fix the problem? House gets water from the city. Not sure on the make/brand of the faucets but they are...

Shower won't work unless Hot/Cold faucets in sink are on [ 3 Answers ]

My upstairs bathroom water isn't working right. The toilet tank won't fill and the shower will not work, the cold water also doesn't work. If the hot / cold is turned on in the sink the toilet tank fills and you can get hot water only out of the shower. How do I resolve a problem such as this?

View more questions Search