Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brily67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 10:54 PM
    I left color in too long and red turn dark dark red
    So I got distracted while doing an at home hair coloring kit, and the "true red" turned to black red... how long should I wait to try and dye it to a lightet red/brown?? :eek:
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 04:01 AM

Wait at least a few minutes. :D

Actually, there's no reason to wait. Hair doesn't care, and it doesn't heal or get better. You can dye it as soon as your scalp permits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too dark of color [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. so on Saturday morning I dyed my hair a light/medium brown and put highlights in it. Of course my boyfriend told me the highlights look orangy.. so me being the genius that I am :D.. decided to buy DARK BROWN hair dye and dye it.. It came out SO bad.. it was streaky and diffferent colors and...

Can any one tell me how long do you turn dark after using benequin [ 2 Answers ]

I am turning dark by using benoquin 20% instead of getting lighter could any one help me with this

How long after dying my hair can I use a color zapper? What color will it turn my hai [ 2 Answers ]

My natural hair color is Dark/Medium Brown. Since summer, I've been dying my hair with a reddish tone. I haven't had my natural color since then. I decided to try black, I HATE IT. I look too pale and it looks like a wig. My friend told me about a loreal color zapper and I don't want to damage my...

Applying color after color corrector- too dark. How long do I wait to re-dye [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair red for years. I wanted to lighten up the red color a shade or two so my colorist used a color corrector and then redosited a lighter red color after the corrector was shampooed out. The color ended up very dark & not red at all so we used the color corrector a second...

View more questions Search