Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffsamabby Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Tempature gauge
    My 2003 explorer just started overheating well at least the temp gauge says that. It doesn't blow hot air either. I do not know what's wrong I. Replaced the thermostat and that didn't work. It will run fine then out of the blue it will go to overheating but when I stop and check everything it seems fine. Please help
    RickMN Posts: 244, Reputation: 52

Jun 9, 2009, 09:24 AM

Start with coolant level. Then check fan operation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to replacing a lighter gauge wire with a heavier gauge [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, One of my baseboard heater (240v)'s wire was broken can I replace it with a heavier gauge wire? Also can different gauge ground wires (copper wire) be connected with a wire-nut? IS THIS SAFE TO DO? OR Will this create a fire hazard?

12 gauge or 14 gauge? [ 6 Answers ]

This may seem like a relatively simple question, but I wanted to get a professionals verification. I have always heard that if you have 15 amp breakers you are to use 14 gauge wire and if you have 20 amp breakers you are to use 12 gauge wire. Is this always the case and are there exceptions to this...

How long can cookie dough stay at room tempature before it should be thrown out? [ 1 Answers ]

I ordered some cookie dough for a fundraiser. And it was brought to my attention that after the frozen cookie dough was delivered. It sat out at room tempature for about 2-3 days. Is the cookie dough still safe to eat?

Connecting 12 gauge and 14 gauge wire [ 4 Answers ]

Is it ever acceptable to attach 14 gauge to 12 gauge wire? I have a remodel situation where I have a 20 amp/12 gauge wired circuit powering outlets only. I want to tap off the end-of-run outlet to power an electric-venting skylight. The skylight comes with 14/2 wire. Can I tap off the 20 amp...

Connecting 14 gauge wire and 12 gauge wires in the same blue box. [ 2 Answers ]

I am wiring my basement. All the outlets are running off 2 independent 20 amp circuit breakers connected to each other by 12/2 wire. I wanted to run some stubs off my 12/2 outlets. All each stub would do is run to a small light (max 180 watts) and of course a light switch. Since I ran out...

View more questions Search