Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Jun 8, 2009, 12:24 PM
    This was a cool idea. A few opinions on it?
    When I saw ironclad04 did this I thought it was pure brilliant... what better to do then to let the people you know and admire to read yout art work(poems) and have them comment it? Brilliant! This is one of my better poems and I want you all to tell me what you think about it... here goes...

It's called "Night"

•As dawn turns to dusk I'm fearing the most the time that is passing by,
    •As light turns to dark, my feelings burst, making me want to cry,
    •This life is over rated, and each second we're running out of time,
    •Night time is the worst, it's like my life will end by a clock that will chime,
    •I get lonely and sad more throughout the day,
    •But the later it gets, I get my heart, soul, and life taken away,
    •I don't dream... hardly, just nightmares,
    •That's one reason I hate the night, sometimes life is hardly fair,
    •I hate the dark, I hate being alone, it turns me cold as ice,
    •I get as hard as marble, and I'm slowly changing as the moment is presice,
    •I develop problems, things change,
    •I go crazy, and my feelings rearrange,
    There is something wrong, something wrong with me,
    •During nighttime, not only I who fears, there is only one who'll make me happy,
    •I want, but can't have them, it's too late,
    •I hate the nighttime so much because I feel that I must wait,
    •Wait for what? Life or Death? Is it really what it seems?
    •To me yes, it does at night, and I only get them in rare dreams,
    •The thing I hate most about the night,
    •Is the thing I loathe, taken by light,
    •The sleepless nights I get waiting,
    •Night, after night, after night.

This was written quite a while back ago when I was hurt about a certain someone but things are all good now:)
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Jun 8, 2009, 03:45 PM

I like it!
    scott_1976 Posts: 96, Reputation: 19

Jun 8, 2009, 03:52 PM

Great poem, I could feel the pain and despair coming through very powerful! Poetry is a great release isn't it?

Jun 8, 2009, 04:20 PM

Poetry is very good to let out feelings... I was down for a whole month... wouldn't eat... would not sleep... if I did sleep I cried myself to sleep... I wailed with pain... I lost weight... it was scary for my parents and friends but I learned turning emo on myself wouldn't help anything. But still poetry realses feelings you couldn't even imagine and when I say that all my friends do are laugh and ignore me... oh well. I have been told I'm gifted... I have a few more to...

If you liked it want to hear one or two more say I do... because I don't know whether to or now... and thankyouAManWithNoName and scott_1976 for the compliments:)

Jun 8, 2009, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazychick56 View Post
    poetry is very good to let out feelings...... i was down for a whole month.... wouldnt eat..... would not sleep.... if i did sleep i cried myself to sleep... i wailed with pain.... i lost weight..... it was scary for my parents and friends but i learned turning emo on myself wouldnt help anything. But still poetry realses feelings you couldnt even imagine and when i say that all my friends do are laugh and ignore me... oh well. I have been told im gifted... i have a few more to...............

if you liked it want to hear one or two more say i do..... because i dont know whether to or now..... and thankyouAManWithNoName and scott_1976 for the compliments:)
    I am a 31 year old man, 6' 4" work as a mechanic, athletic a mans man some say LOL, and I love to write poetry! Don't be ashamed, you do have a gift! I would love to read more of your poems!

Jun 8, 2009, 04:45 PM

Awe:) thanks... my brother has the same gift but he doesn't use it anymore:(

Oh and I'm half way through writing my second novel. The first one was a 200 page just for fun kind of thing but I'm looking to get this next novel published because I have a third cousin in atlanta Georgia who is an editor and my vocabulary is very high and so is my scholastic knowledge and that helps... I love to write... look in the teen section every now and then maybe ill post more of my good poems:)

Jun 8, 2009, 04:53 PM

A novel... WOW! That is so cool! I hope you can get your book published that would be an amazing experience!

Jun 8, 2009, 04:54 PM
    I wrote a book of poems for my wife on Valentines day and did all the pages scrapbook style I was very proud of it!

Jun 8, 2009, 04:58 PM

Haha good job! Usually people are proud of their work:) but yeah a book, (look for it) lol:) haha anyway I just put up another one of my poems in the teen section... go check it out:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a good idea or a bad idea. [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter is 5. and she has developed this habit of getting up in the mornings at 3am and getting into things in the fridge and cupboards for late night snacks. I have tried fridge locks and cupboard locks, but she is just too darn smart and figures them all out! My question is, would it be...

Heat Pump Doesn't cool, even heats up whenon Cool Setting [ 4 Answers ]

About a 10 year old "YORK High Performance" heat pump... The heat pump was set to Cool for my summer AC and usually has been working well. At noon on a warm day it stopped The element inside-blower with the freon (sp?) would not get cool and for short times heat up blowing warm air in an...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search