Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtfcc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 12:19 PM
    Lawn tractor problems/Husqvarna model#LOGTH2448T
    Have two issues:
    1. Battery won't stay/hold a charge. What recharges the battery?
    2. While running with PTO engaged the blades quit cutting. Engine runs fine.

Thanks-RTF
    Kenyonacres Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 02:48 PM
    I just encountered the same problem this weekend. Did you ever find out what was wrong with yours?

Warmest...
    BF
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2010, 08:14 PM

Sounds like the stator / alternator or regulator could be bad how old is the battery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears Model 917.256524 Lawn tractor 15.5 HP [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 15.5 Hp Craftsman lawn tractor. It starts fine but when you push the blade lever up to engage the blades the mower dies. Also if you let out on the brake/clutch pedel the mower stops. Note: the blade safety switch is OK and so is the clutch safety switch as is the seat safety switch. Any...

Craftsman lawn tractor model? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the year of my craftsman lawn tractor model # 917.271652? Can someone please tell me what year it is? Thank you

Yardman Lawn Tractor model 690 - 699 [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. We have replaced the Solenoid, Ignition Switch, installed a new battery and still not able to crank. We have replaced the 20 amp fuse several times and it keeps blowing them. I have searched for any associated wiring diagrams for hours and have not been able to find one. The Model #...

John Deere Model 160 Lawn Tractor Clutch and/or Transmission Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Either my clutch needs to be adjusted or my transmission is shot. I looked at the clutch assembly for about an hour but could discover no way to try adjusting it. How do I determine if it's the clutch adjustment or the transmission.

View more questions Search