Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahuldcool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 05:47 AM
    Red spots on top of my Penis
    Two days ago I found red spots happening on the top of my penis and after two days I noticed the same red spots on the skin which covers the top part of the penis. So could you suggest me what it is exactly and whom shall I consult for the same. I am having itching also on that area from today only, initially there was no itching but from today I am feeling itching also
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 05:50 AM
    Are you sexually active?
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jun 6, 2009, 06:05 AM

Yeah you could have a std if you are but don't get to worried over that most stds can be cured within a week.
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2009, 03:30 AM

Could be a yeast infection or over use of masturbating, as this will cause pimples or spots around the penis. You might need to get some cream or pills to fix it so see a doctor soon .ok.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis spots [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, well my sex live has just become alive again in the last couple of days. And yesturday I realiseds that I have really small red dots on the head of my penis!! Im really worried because I didn't have these before I started do sexual things again. On the good side there seems to be less of them...

Red spots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 years old and for a couple days now I have gotten a dozen red puffy spots on my penis. It kind of looks serious but is it a transmitted sexual diseaes? If there's anything to make them go away please tell me I have also had unprotected sex for a while now but I haven't got anything...

Spots on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hello for a few years I have wondered that I have little lumps some might say spots on the end of my penises skin is this serious or is this just something to do with hormones? Thanks

Red spots on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 uncircumsized and I have a problem, I masturbate on average once a day for about two years now. For a while I have been noticing red bumps on my penis but only my head. I was wondering if this might ber caused due to irritation or mabey a fungal infection due to conact with shower walls....

Spots on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have loads of these spots on my penis and all over my sack. I've been on here before and told they were normal but it's the sheer number of them that gets me. They don't cause anything adverse but they are increasing and always have been. I've had them for as long as I can remember and I've...

View more questions Search