Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riomah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 12:29 AM
    Bumps on the vagina? Never had sexual contact.
    So in the past few days I've noticed some bumps on the vagina opening, they don't hurt or itch, and they are the same color as the skin. At first I thought it might be genital warts but I've never had any sexual contact. Can anyone tell me what this is?
    Riomah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 01:16 AM

Just want to add/edit that most of the bumps are in between the urinary opening and the vaginal opening (idk if that helps at all, lol)
    kaitygirl774 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 12:09 PM

Hey I can't answer your question but I do have the same one... I've nvr been ing sexual contact either but I rele wnt 2 know what it is... sum1 hlp :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

Bumps on Vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17 and have never had sexual intercourse. About two weeks ago, I discovered this sort of bump thing on the outer part of my vagina under some hair. It has grown a little since then, both grown up and wider. It used to resemble a pimple, but not so much now. It's the color of a bruise and is...

Bumps on the Vagina [ 12 Answers ]

There are bumps forming on my inner lips (inner labia) and I don't know why... I don't know if they are razor bumps or if they are some type of std... They are painful at times they were red and then they became white... but their isn't any leakage so I'm not sure... right now its only like 2 or 3...

Bumps on vagina [ 9 Answers ]

I'm really scared that it could be an std but I have no clue. I have 2 flesh colored bumps on my vagina. My boyfriend has more than me on his penis. Does anyone have any advice or out put on what you think it is? Please help. Thank you so much.

Bumps on the vagina [ 13 Answers ]

I have these bumps on my vagina. One the lips close to the inner part of my vagina. They are hard under the skin. I though it was ingrown hairs because I have had them before I even started to have sex. I went to my gyno ans she told me that it was not ingrown hairs but it appears that something is...

View more questions Search