Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ancent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Have been searching
    I am a Kenyan and I have a big sister and her name is Kamanthe.My name is Nzioki.we were orpharned when we were 7and 5 yrs old.we were educated by the church through christian Children's Fund Canada.our sponsors name was Mary Mash and she was a teacher in Canada.Am now 39yrs old and I need her address to express my thanks to her.can someone help me get the address.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 5, 2009, 11:42 AM
    This is the only listing which I could find. Do you have any other information which may help to locate her for you?

15704 77 St NW
    Edmonton , AB T5Z2S3

Phone: (780)476-7072

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for someone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find out a woman's married name. I know her maiden name but not her first name. I would like to find it for free-of course! Thanks.

What we all are searching for? [ 2 Answers ]

Once you have lost that "special" thing in marriage because of all the familiarity or what not... How do you bring back the intimacy in marriage? How do you bring out all the passion you once had or build passion if you have never had it? Seriously, if so many of us are not happy in our...

Searching for Son [ 1 Answers ]

I gave up my son for adoption in 1966. He was born on June 29, 1966 in Niagara Falls General Hospital, Niagara Falls, Ontario. How do I go about finding this forever wanted son.

Searching web [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get access to manufactures and proper wholesalers both in uk and world wide with out paying monthly subscriptions then only to find out they don't have companies listed regards les

View more questions Search