Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Troy English Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Kenmore Dryer runs intermittently
    My kenmore dryer model number 86082110 will run in the Wrinkle guard setting but will not in any other position on the selector. Please help??
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2006, 06:10 AM
    Sounds like your temp. selector switch could be bad
    Troy English Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 02:03 PM
    Thanks I will try that. Could it need a new circuit board or is that a mechanism that runs the wrinkle guard function??
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2006, 04:49 PM
    I would test the selector switch first. Bet that is where your problem is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dryer - heats & runs but stops mid-cycle [ 12 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out what exactly is up with our Kenmore dryer. We bought it new in 1997 and it has run like a champ till now. It still heats up and the drum still tumbles. In the regular drying cycle - you set the timer for 60 minutes and about 15 minutes into the cycle, the dryer...

Maytag dryer runs too hot [ 5 Answers ]

Maytag dryer runs too hot. Does not seem to go to cool down cycle even on Perm Press setting. Where can I find an electrical schematic?

Kenmore dryer runs but does not heat [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore dryer just stopped heating but it runs. The model number no is 110.62994101. I need help on how to fix it. If possible with diagram on How to change any part.

Gas Dryer runs cool [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool ModLGC7848DQO gas dryer that was working fine until the door sense switch actuator broke off. I took the dryer apart, find the piece of metal I needed to replace and installed the replacement. While I had the dryer all apart, I sweeped out all the lint. After putting the dryer...

Dryer works intermittently [ 6 Answers ]

My Kenmore dryer stopped working mid-cycle during a heavy laundry load (lots of jeans). You could push the START button, but it would only hum but not move. My husband opened it up, found some rubber bands that were keeping the dryer drum from turning. It then worked - for one load. On the...

View more questions Search